The Publications Service offers the publishers of the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona the support and infrastructure for the management of Open Access scientific journals in electronic format – the Digital Journals Service (ReDi) – in order to consolidate production with quality criteria, contribute to their dissemination and greater visibility, and improve their positioning in the benchmark impact indices within the scientific and research fields.
Access to ReDi services is open to scientific journals published or co-published by the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona, in accordance with the Reglament de revistes científiques de la UAB, approved by agreement of the Governing Council on 3 March 2019.
The UAB promotes the publication of scientific journals in open access electronic format.
What ReDi offers
- Electronic Journal Manager: a web tool (OJS) will be made available to the journal to assist in the publication and dissemination workflow of the journal and will consist of:
- OJS Journal Manager installed on the OAID ReDi server.
- UAB corporate image.
- Unlimited disc space and bandwidth for the end user.
- Update and maintenance of installed OJS.
- Backup maintenance and recovery.
- Technical and functional support (helpdesk): a service is provided to provide basic support to users in the operation of the tool, incidents related to it and the process of registering new journals.
- Training: training is provided for members of the journal team using the application.